Seeking Qualified Clinicians
Are you a qualified, multilingual clinician, specialised in using alternative-evidence based treatments to treat children's psychological issues or childhood related issues? Do you enjoy or have an interest in collaborating with like minded clinicians? If you answered yes to any of these, then please consider joining us!
There are 4 steps to take before joining:
1) Documents-make sure you have the following ready: a) an up to date CV; b) diploma qualifications (HBO/Master level degree or higher-check Nuffic for Dutch equivalency evaluation); and c) membership with your profession's association in the Netherlands;
2) Register your private practice at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce ('Kamer van Koophandel/KvK' in Dutch), outlining your services/activities;
3) Make sure your website is live! This is your chance to tell our future clients about your unique services for children! (You are responsible for all ethics and standards of your profession, including mentioning privacy related issues. CBHN is not liable to any injuries or misconduct by law); and
4) There is an annual 20euros contribution fee for membership. This is non-refundable and membership contract can be terminated at any time upon mutual agreement.
5) Come with your enthusiasm to help the Network go places, creatively and content wise! The Network hosts 1x annual Get Togethers to foster collaboration on child and childhood related topics via blogs, live events on Facebook and other activities!
Submit all documents to amelie@childbehavioralhealthnework with email subject: 'application for [insert name of alternative therapy being offered and website name]'. She will respond to you within 4 business days via email or with a phone call. Thank you!