When you choose a clinician from our Network, you can rest assured that your child will have access to (in no particular order):
- choice of face to face or online sessions, depending on your mobility circumstance.
- uniquely tailored therapy that suits your child's cognitive, emotional and/or physical need(s).
- range of therapeutic formats: individual, with siblings, with parent/caregiver (also called 'dyads') or in a group with other kids experiencing the same issue.
- sessions in the child's mother language/the language spoken at home (if we offer it).
- friendly, consistent and transparent communication on how you or your loved ones can better help the child to use the skills learned.
- affordable treatments that take into account your family's financial circumstances (please check with your clinician of choice for their fees and sliding scale possibilities.)
- privacy and comfort to go at his or her own space.
As professionals, we are committed and passionate about using evidence-based treatments whenever possible.
Problem areas we focus on
Rarely will a child under 3 years old receive a diagnosis of a serious behavioral disorder. However, they may begin displaying symptoms of a disorder that could be diagnosed later in childhood. These may include (please click on a link for more info on the issue):
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- anxiety disorder
- bipolar disorder
- learning disorders
- conduct disorders
- trauma disorders
- child attachment disorders
Please consult each independent practice for their prices. Sliding scales are available to help families with financial troubles and may vary, depending on the practice and the challenge/disorder.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family and to helping your child access the tools he or she needs to thrive in life!