Why Child Behavioral Health Network services?
The Healing Your Child & You Deserve
When your child is experiencing overwhelming emotions, or you have unresolved childhood issues, you want to seek a qualified mental health professional for help. You’ve probably tried to fix it on your own, but nothing seems to work, at least not for very long. You’re worried things might get worse, or maybe they already have and you're blaming yourself. You wonder if healing is possible, even though it is. Choosing to start, or restart therapy can be scary! You want to make sure you select the right therapy for your child or for yourself who he or you can really connect with and feel confident that the therapist has the expertise to help.
Here at the Child Behavioral Health Network ('CBHN' for short), we strive to provide a transformative experience that leaves your child or you feeling good about themselves or yourself, others and the future from a place of safety, trust and acceptance.
- choose face to face, online sessions or in nature sessions, depending on your mobility and needs
- uniquely tailored therapy that suits your child's cognitive, emotional and/or physical need(s)
- range of therapeutic formats: individual, with siblings, with parent/caregiver (also called 'dyads') or in a group with other kids/adults experiencing the same issue
- sessions in the child's/your mother language (if it is available)
- friendly, consistent and transparent communication on how you or your loved ones can better help the child to use the skills learned
- affordable treatments that take into account your family's financial circumstances (please check with your clinician of choice for their fees and sliding scale possibilities)
- privacy and comfort to go at his or your own pace
As professionals, we are committed and passionate about using evidence-based treatments whenever possible.
Problem areas we focus on
Rarely will a child under 3 years old receive a diagnosis of a serious behavioral disorder. However, they may begin displaying symptoms of a disorder that could be diagnosed later in childhood. The following list of disorders is what your child, or you have experienced in your childhood, and we work with (please click on a link for more info on the issue):
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- anxiety disorder
- bipolar disorder
- learning disorders
- conduct disorders
- trauma disorders
- child attachment disorders
Please consult each independent practice for their prices under 'Our Services-->Behavioral Services'. Sliding scales are available to help families with financial troubles and may vary from therapist to therapist.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family and to helping your child access the tools he or she needs to thrive in life!