Are you a qualified, bi/multi-lingual speaking clinician and specialised in alternative-evidence based treatments or in treating (a) specific disorder(s)? Do you enjoy, or have an interest in collaborating with like minded clinicians? If you answered yes to any of these, then consider joining us!
There are 4 steps to take before joining:
1) Documents: a) an up-to-date CV; b) diploma qualifications (HBO/Master level degree or higher-check Nuffic for Dutch equivalency evaluation); and c) membership with your profession's association in the Netherlands;
2) Register your private practice at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce ('Kamer van Koophandel/KvK' in Dutch), outlining your services/activities;
3) Make sure your website is live! This is your chance to tell our future clients about your unique services for children and adults! (You are responsible for all ethics and standards of your profession, including mentioning privacy related issues. CBHN is not liable to any injuries or misconduct by law); and
4) There is an annual 20euros contribution Membership fee to help with website-administrative related services. This is non-refundable and membership contract can be terminated at any time upon mutual agreement.
The Network hosts 1x annual Get Togethers to foster collaboration on child and childhood related topics via blogs, live events on Facebook and other activities!
Submit all documents to info@childbehavioralhealthnetwork with email subject: 'Application for [insert name of your practice website]'. We will respond to you within 4 business days via email or with a phone call.
Terms & Conditions:
If you wish to register with the Website as a mental health professional, you grant CBHN the right and license to publish your name, designation and location on the Website, at CBHN’s discretion. Notwithstanding the above, you agree and understand that CBHN has the right and not the obligation to publish the details concerning you. If you are listed on the Website as a therapist, you agree that
- You will not represent to any third party, by any offline or online means (including on your social media channels) that you are an employee, agent or partner of CBHN
- This publication of your credentials is only intended to allow users of this Website access to mental health professionals and does in no way constitute an agency, master-servant relationship, employer-employee relationship, legal representative, partnership, an association of persons, or other forms of joint enterprise between you and CBHN
- You will not enter into any agreement or arrangement which will bind CBHN legally or otherwise (4) You shall not be entitled to claim any benefits enjoyed by CBHN's employees
- You will solely be liable for any communication, advice, counsel, assessment, or recommendation made to users of this Website.
In the event that it is brought to CBHN’s notice that you have advertised, marketed, or portrayed yourself or your practice as a CBHN employee, CBHN has the right to remove your credentials on the Website, and direct you to remove any posts/content in relation to CBHN.